Recycling Networking Meeting & Workshop
Tuesday, September 16
2nd Annual Marine Debris Symposium
Tuesday, September 16 – Thursday, September 18
Onslow County Environmental Center and Library
Sneads Ferry, NC
Please join us for a networking lunch and share in the roundtable discussion on marine debris, waste reduction, recycling, storm debris, and more. Registration is $45 for the entire event or $15 per day.
This will be followed by special sessions* on:
- Trends in Recycling and Waste Reduction
- Effective Public Space and Away from Home Recycling
- Virtual Tour of the SONOCO Recycling MRF in Jacksonville
- State and local resources available for recycling efforts
- Cooperative efforts between Marine Debris, Emergency Management and Recycling & Solid Waste professionals to properly manage debris
- Optional tour of beach recycling and more later in the afternoon
Attend additional sessions and events that can count towards Environmental Education Certification and SWANA CEU’s.
For more information, please contact Lisa Rider at 910.989.2107 or [email protected]